I have been nervous about this stage of the project for a while now. I spent a lot of time making the cabinet doors and I was worried that they were not going to fit or I would make a mistake in the sizing or installing the hinges. That was not the case. I got the cups drilled and then installed the clips to the face frames on one of the big doors yesterday.
That went so well that I shot a silly video. I am sort of mocking the home improvement guys here.
After all that silliness was done we cooked a nice fish dinner on the grill and while that was cooking I mocked up a curtain rod for the curtains the wife is crocheting. I finally got to use my drawknife and shaving horse that I made way back when.
Also big news here for those that read this far. The power company has been out to mark the buried lines so the phone company can finally lay the fiber optics. It is most exciting.