Busy day at the homestead. I finished up the pull out cabinet and mounted the drawer front on it. It turned out pretty nice for being made out of plywood. I am glad that I saved this one for last, since my drawer making skills have gotten much better. The joints are tighter and the drawer was exactly the right size.
Next I cut down 8 aspen saplings for the wife to shave down for curtain rods. While she worked on that I set up the new router table and router. Lots of parts but man is that thing sweet. Check out this simple but elegant drawer front prototype.
Tomorrow is going to be another busy one too with lots more progress.